Holy moly folks, can you believe it is time for another year end round up? I can’t believe that we are already looking back on 2016. Personally, a lot of good came out of 2016 so I’m going to focus on that instead of some of the other atrocities the year had to offer. Let’s accentuate the positive, shall we? Here is what you loved on Falon Loves Life the mostest this year:
10. A look inside the very carefully planned contents of my Disneyland bag. My motto? Be prepared!
9. Over the summer we stayed at the Grand Legacy Hotel in Anaheim, and y’all were interested in what I had to say about the local Disneyland property.
8. I love how these DIY recycled bottles turned vases came out, and apparently so did you!
7. AP Days at the Disneyland Resort is always one of my favorite times, and this year’s event was pretty good (though not as good as some years have been, not gonna lie).
6. All the Bright Places was one of the best YA books I have ever read, so I’m not surprised this review made the list.
5. Frozen Live at the Hyperion opened to mixed reviews from Disneyland diehards, these were my personal thoughts on the subject.
4. Anaheim’s only rooftop bar, the Fifth, had it’s grand opening this year, which I was happy to get to attend. I offered you a sneak peek at one of the best fireworks viewing locations there is in the city.
3. It’s hard to believe it has only been a year since I made my first pair of fabric covered ears. I have since made many more, but these Star Wars ones were my first, and your faves.
2. Another popular craft this year was this super cute Harry Potter tote bag that I still love and use all the time.
- And my number one post of 2016…..drumroll please! These adorable BB8 Minnie Ears!!!!
Well everyone, it’s been real! Thank you for all of your support and comments and love and sharing this year! Bring it on 2017!