It has been a successful year for me here over at ADMB. No, I’m not one of those unicorn six figure bloggers (there’s always next year!), but I saw a lot of growth throughout the year both in my traffic and my social media numbers. And I’m really glad I decided to write this post because it was good for me to see what you, my fab readers, really enjoyed this year. Without further ado, here are my top ten most popular posts of the year! (Note: I did not include giveaways in this countdown.)
10. 30 by 40: This was probably the biggest surprise for me on the list, since this post was really just about me! I’m flattered (really, truly, no sarcasm this time) that you all were interested in my list of things I want to do within the next eight years. Also, I’ve only done one since writing the post. I need to get on that!
9. What Teachers Really Want for the Holidays: I’m impressed with this one since it is the latest (so the shortest amount of time to gather views) on the list. I’m sure all of your kids’ teachers appreciate you taking the time to read this one!
8. DIY Mickey Mouse Coin Pouch: This easy project was a crowd favorite (and one of my favorites too).
7. DIY Instagram Display Wall: Our display wall is one of Squirt’s favorite things to look at in our house, and I am still a fan of it as well.
6. DIY Antique Dresser Makeover: This dresser is one of my favorite pieces in our house, so I’m thrilled that you all love it as much as I do.
5. Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel Review: I loved my stay here and I hope you all will consider it for your next Disneyland trip (especially for a runDisney race!).
4. Surviving a Kitchen Reno with a Toddler: It was a rough few weeks there, and I hope any of you that might be considering a home reno with a little one took away some useful tips from my experiences!
3. DIY Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Shirt: I love making things for Squirt, and this was one of my favorite projects for him this year. I’m glad you guys agreed!
2. Best Shoes for a Day at Disneyland: Comfort is key, but you don’t have to totally give up your style when it comes to Disneyland footwear! These are the shoes I wear to the parks myself!
1. DIY Disneyland’s 60th Minnie Ears: I still love these ears and I still wear them to the parks all the time. I have gotten tons of compliments on these ones and they remain one of my favorite pairs. I will be sad when I have to retire them when the 60th celebration ends!
Thank you all for making this such an incredible year for me! I truly appreciate each and every one of you! Here’s to another great year of Disney, crafts, travel, and family, with a dash of ADMB sass!