Hello lovely readers! It’s one of my favorite days of the year: my birthday! I, of course, will be spending the day at Disneyland but I wanted to write this special post for my 32nd birthday (can’t believe I just put my age out there on the internet…now I can never lie about it!). So here are 32 things you might not know about me!
1. I was a cheerleader in high school.
2. I was also the president of the drama club.
3. I spent most of my life not wanting kids. I didn’t change my mind until I was 29.
4. The hubs and I moved in together after dating only two months.
5. My favorite color is pink.
6. My favorite food is grilled cheese.
7. The hubs and I spent our wedding night at the Disneyland Hotel.
8. My favorite princess is Aurora (in the pink dress, of course), but my favorite princess movie is The Little Mermaid.
9. My favorite place to shop is Target.
10. Each year around Christmas, I reread the entire Harry Potter series.
11. I currently have seven tattoos.
12. I have never been out of the country.
13. One of our life goals (me and the hubs, and now Squirt) is to visit all of the major league baseball stadiums. So far we have been to ten!
14. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an author.
15. My Starbucks winter drink is a skinny vanilla latte and my summer drink is an iced coffee with sugar free vanilla syrup and non-fat milk.
16. I have a ridiculous love for reality TV.
17. The hubs and I got married on the day in between our birthdays (so our anniversary is tomorrow and his 32nd birthday is the day after that).
18. The best concert I have ever been to was the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block.
19. My favorite ride at Disneyland is Pirates of the Caribbean.
20. In my “spare time” I am a day-of wedding coordinator.
21. I bite my nails.
22. I wear flip flops as much as possible.
23. The only magazine I read regularly is HGTV.
24. When I was a kid, I would stay up past my bedtime…to read.
25. I always change the channel during the sad, abused puppy commercials because they are too depressing.
26. I love college football, hockey, and baseball.
27. I have terrible handwriting.
28. My favorite musicals are Rent, Wicked, A Chorus Line, Avenue Q, and Book of Mormon.
29. I love home decor.
30. When I am not at work, I’m usually wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
31. The more I visit the parks, the more I love California Adventure.
32. I have been going to Disneyland for my birthday since I was one!
And that’s it for me this week! See you real soon!