Happy New Year everyone! I hope the holiday season has been good to you and yours! At the beginning of every year, I tend to sit down and make some goals for the year. Sometimes I just think about them, sometimes I discuss them with the hubs, sometimes I even write them down. This year I am going to take things one step further and publish my goals on the internet for all the world to see, that way there is no hiding from them. Many of my goals for this year are related to this blog, so I will keep you posted as I (hopefully) accomplish them!
Blog/Social Media Goals:
1. Tweet at least twice a day
2. Get up to 500 twitter followers (currently at 300)
3. Post at least one pic on Instagram each day
4. Get up to 300 followers on Instagram (currently at 50)
5. Post at least two new blog posts each week
6. Get up to 10,000 pageviews a month (currently at 1,000)
7. Get up to 2,500 followers on Pinterest (currently at 2,100)
8. Make some income from the blog
9. Be invited to some sort of event because my affiliation with the blog (preferably a Disney event)
10. Actually utilize my Facebook page for the blog
1. Actually do some running in the Never Land 5k (which I am participating in in May)–the past two years I have walked the whole thing, this year I would like to run most of it
2. Complete the Disneyland 10k in September
3. Buy a new house, which means selling our current house, and of course moving
4. Maintain the healthier lifestyle I started this year (before holiday splurging)
5. Apply for the 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel and make it to round three.
I created this print out that I am going to frame so that I can a) see my goals every day and b) mark them off when I accomplish them:
And as a Happy New Year present to you all, I created these free printables you can download and fill in with your own goals!
I hope you all have an amazing New Year and may this be the beginning of a year where dreams come true!
P.S. If you would like to help me out in my gain-more-followers goals, you can click the links above or on the right sidebar (they’re bright yellow, can’t miss ’em!)!